Pop star Billie Eilish told Vogue she hates men. We’ll tell you how that ties to … Satanism? The beautiful and brave Elliot Page sat down with Oprah, and we have thoughts on that as well. Also, Trevor Noah dared to go against the CDC. And the CIA has lost its mind.
SKANKISM 101! Everything Billie Eilish Gets Wrong About ‘Patriarchy’ | Louder with Crowder
- Yesterday, Billie Eilish did a photoshoot and interview for British Vogue. SOURCE: Vogue
- While on the subject of how awful men are and how they are all abusers, she said: “I really think the bottom line is, men are very weak,” she says. “I think it’s just so easy for them to lose it. ‘You expect a dude not to grab you if you’re wearing that dress?’ Seriously, you’re that weak? Come on! Go masturbate!”
- Without men, no part of this interview would be possible.
- Gutenberg invented the printing press. SOURCE: History
- Tim Berners Lee invented the internet. SOURCE: Internet Hall of Fame
- Johan Zahn invented the camera. SOURCE: LinkedIn
- Arthur Baldwin Turnure invented and created Vogue magazine. SOURCE: Britannica
- Her brother produced most of her music and wrote most of it. SOURCE: Wikipedia
- Everything about the interview is pure LaVeyan Satanism.
- Here is a quote straight from the Church of Satan: “Since the Satanist understands that all Gods are fiction, instead of bending a knee in worship to — or seeking friendship or unity with — such mythical entities, he places himself at the center of his own subjective universe as his own highest value.” SOURCE: ChurchOfSatan
- Let’s compare that with quotes from Billie Eilish in Vogue:
- “‘If you’re about body positivity, why would you wear a corset? Why wouldn’t you show your actual body?'” She raises her eyebrows. “My thing is that I can do whatever I want.” Confidence is her only gospel, she says, yet that intent has been spun into “a lot of weird miscommunications”. She clears it up: “It’s all about what makes you feel good. If you want to get surgery, go get surgery. If you want to wear a dress that somebody thinks that you look too big wearing, f**k it – if you feel like you look good, you look good.”
- “Suddenly you’re a hypocrite if you want to show your skin, and you’re easy and you’re a slut and you’re a whore. If I am, then I’m proud. Me and all the girls are hoes, and f**k it, y’know? Let’s turn it around and be empowered in that. Showing your body and showing your skin – or not – should not take any respect away from you.”
- “People always say, ‘How would your younger self feel about you now?’ And that’s a good thing to think about in some cases, but I also think you shouldn’t try to be a person that your old self would like, and you shouldn’t try to be a person that your future self is going to be. You should be exactly who you feel like you are and want to be in that moment, otherwise you’re going to go insane.”
TREVOR NOAH CAN GO AGAINST THE CDC
- Last week, Trevor Noah denounced the CDC’s new guidelines allowing vaccinated people to go outside without a mask on. SOURCE: The Daily Show
- Ron DeSantis’ roundtable, with medical professionals from Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford, was banned for doing exactly what Noah just did, going against the CDC. SOURCES: Tampa Bay Times, CDC
- Our COVID anniversary special was taken down from YouTube because we said a verifiable, scientifically proven fact about COVID mortality rates. SOURCE: LwC
- What we said is actually supported by CDC data.
ELLIOT PAGE IS CRAZY
- Elliot Page gave an interview to Oprah. SOURCE: CBS News
- Page claimed they are “trying to erase us.” SOURCE: LA Times
- Elliot Page claimed children will die if they can’t compete on the sports teams of their choice. SOURCE: The Advocate
- Elliot claims that top surgery is life-saving. SOURCE: The Guardian
- How does transition surgery affect the 42% attempted suicide outcome of trans individuals?
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Go to Source