The [CB] is doing exactly what the patriots want, they are keeping the rates low and pumping QE, the economy is about to burn itself out, the debt level is going to go through the roof. The stock market has some strange occurrences with certain stocks, Game Stop, AMC and others. The [DS]/MSM are now trapped, they are red pilling America, people can now see very clearly and they don’t like what they see. Trump did not attend JB inauguration and he didn’t hand over the football, why? It seems that everything is heating up, DHS puts out a warning and the impeachment is a go, the Senate was actually the target. The Super Bowl is going to look like a puppy show, there is no escape.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
🔥 Get The Best Portable Heater On The Market 🔥
Get Up to 50% OFF By Clicking The Link ABOVE ^^^^
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- the average home prices across all of the US is now rising at 4.5 times the Fed’s own inflation target, and even the cheapest US MSA is rising at more than 3 times the Fed’s inflation goal.
- If actual house prices were used in place of rents core CPI would have registered a 3% gain in the past year, nearly twice the reported gain of 1.6%.
- As President Joe Biden concludes his first week in office Wednesday, recent polling data indicates the number of Americans who are satisfied with the direction of the country is among the lowest it has been in more than a decade.
- A Gallup poll released Tuesday found that just 11% of Americans are “very” or “somewhat satisfied” with the way things are going, while 66% of Americans are “very dissatisfied.”
- The rate of satisfaction is the lowest recorded since 2011 and only marginally higher than the all-time low of 7% recorded in 2008.
- Americans regardless of political affiliation expressed low levels of satisfaction. Source: dailycaller.com
- President Joe Biden’s nominee to head the Department of Energy, Jennifer Granholm, divvied out millions in taxpayer funds during her two terms as Michigan governor to alternative energy companies that eventually went bankrupt.
- In one instance, Granholm’s administration provided a $9.1 million refundable tax credit to a renewable energy company registered to the address of a single-wide trailer and run by a convicted embezzler named Richard Short. Short was found to be in violation of his parole and sent back to prison after appearing on stage with Granholm in 2010 to accept assistance from the Michigan Economic Growth Authority, according to Michigan Capitol Confidential.
- Granholm also granted $10 million to an electric car battery manufacturer, A123 Systems, in 2009 and lauded the company in a press conference, saying it would help “make Michigan the alternative energy capital of North America and the advanced battery capital of the world.”
- A123 Systems, which also received a $249.12 million federal grant by the Obama administration, filed for bankruptcy in 2012. The company is still in operation today as a subsidiary of a Chinese firm, Wanxiang America.
- Another manufacturer of electric vehicle components that received Michigan taxpayer-funded assistance under Granholm’s watch, Azure Dynamics, filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and laid off 12o employees.
- Granholm served as governor of Michigan from 2003 to 2011.
- Only 2.3 percent of the 434 projects funded by the Michigan Economic Growth Authority under Granholm’s watch were successful in meeting their projected job creation goals, according to the American Energy Alliance.
The Senate just voted on my constitutional point of order.
45 Senators agreed that this sham of a “trial” is unconstitutional.
That is more than will be needed to acquit and to eventually end this partisan impeachment process.
This “trial” is dead on arrival in the Senate.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) January 26, 2021
Impeach a former president
A bunch of federal judges have announced they’re taking senior status or retiring in the week since Biden took office, more names added to the AO’s list online (highlighted names in both images + Hollander) pic.twitter.com/0PxVUXd99q
— Zoe Tillman (@ZoeTillman) January 26, 2021
- President Biden took office with a promise to begin looking at how to reopen U.S. border crossings between Canada and Mexico — a move that travel and transportation officials welcomed but warned should not be rushed.
- Among the more than 30 executive orders signed in the president’s first six days in office, Biden ordered the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along with the departments of Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, State, and Transportation to begin talks with their Canadian and Mexican counterparts on how to end travel restrictions that have blocked all nonessential vehicles and pedestrians from entering or leaving the country since last March. The order mandated that U.S. leaders create new public health measures for the border and submit them to the White House by Feb. 4. Existing travel restrictions are set to expire Feb. 21.
- The action against Giuliani temporarily cuts off a prominent revenue stream for the former president’s personal lawyer.
- The U.S. Treasury Department’s latest update on its efforts to combat terrorist financing included a warning that al-Qaeda is “gaining strength in Afghanistan while continuing to operate with the Taliban under the Taliban’s protection,” Afghan media reported Tuesday.
- The bulk of the report discussed financing for the Islamic State and its various subdivisions, particularly the ISIS financial networks in Iraq, Syria, and West Africa. ISIS is reportedly continuing to raise significant funds through “oil smuggling networks in eastern Syria, kidnapping for ransom targeting civilian businesses and populations, looting, and possibly the operation of front companies.” The Treasury Department believes ISIS currently has up to $100 million in cash reserves dispersed across the Middle East.
- ISIS is active in Afghanistan,
ICU beds available when California locked down on December 3rd—1,673 ICU beds available when California re-opened on January 25th, five days after Inauguration—1,166 It was never about ICU capacity, hospitalizations, or even the virus. It was always about politics & power.
- JOE Biden is considering expanding mandatory Covid testing to domestic travel, despite fears for the struggling airline industry.
- The CDC has also said it was considering implementing a domestic testing requirement.
- Some airline officials worried such requirements might diminish already weak demand for air travel.
- Republican House members sent a letter to Acting Secretary of the Army John E. Whitley requesting an explanation on why the National Guard will maintain at least 5,000 troops in Washington, D.C., until mid-march as per request from the U.S. Capitol Police.
- Rep. Michael Waltz (R-Fla.) submitted the letter, along with 11 other House Republicans including Mark Green (R-Tenn.).
- “We would like to request a briefing on the threat assessments and all relevant intelligence regarding the U.S. Capitol Complex,” reads the letter.
- “Our intention is for the briefing to cover the ongoing threats to the Capitol, justification of the decision for a significant troop presence through mid-March, and plans for troop utilization during the time period.”
Do you know that we know?
Do you know that we see all?
Do you know that we hear all?
FEAR the STORM.
NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.
POTUS SPEC AUTH REQ [think ‘the football’].
NSA monitoring for any attempts to disrupt and/or term access.
CENTRAL Command. we will come back to
- American presidents are accompanied by a military aide carrying a briefcase with the tools necessary for nuclear war.
- During presidential inaugurations, nuclear command authority and the “nuclear football,” as the briefcase is called, are transferred to the new president.
- But President Donald Trump says he will not participate in President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, which could complicate the transfer.
- So what happens to the “nuclear football” that accompanies the president if Trump doesn’t show? How does it get to Biden?
- “That’s a good question,” Hans Kristensen, a nuclear weapons expert at the Federation of American Scientists, told Insider. “It is an unprecedented situation.” In the nuclear age, no president has skipped their elected successor’s inauguration.
- If Trump is not at the inauguration, then the transfer process will be different.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she spoke to Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley about precautions that could block President Trump from “ordering a nuclear strike” or accessing launch codes and starting military hostilities.
Timing is everything.
The [DS]/MSM/DS are doing all of Trump’s work for him.
They’re destroying and at the same time they are red pilling many others themselves.
Trump’s return will end the war, the timing was left to him