The [DS]/[CB] are now prepared to bring the economy down, [JB] is now putting all the policies back into place where this will help people in the short run but in the long run kill businesses. The MSM is now reporting that it is very important to open up the economy. Clouds are now forming over DC, the Storm is coming, Trump just ordered the Declass of everything, either today or Monday. The [DS] is pushing FF events to change the news cycle. The declass will just happen, the [DS] will be caught off guard, all three movies will be playing. The [DS] is doing exactly what Trump and team want them to do, bring in the NG, it is now being done in many states, the show is about to begin.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Or Call 877 646 5347
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
NEW — Biden’s COVID relief plan includes: * Increasing direct payment to $2k * Boost UI by $400/week * Increase CTC to $3k/year * Increase EITC to $1,500 * $15/hr minimum wage
The $15/hr minimum wage is unrelated to COVID but shows the Biden admin will use all means to enact the far-left agenda. The CBO estimates $15/hr mandate would lead to the loss of 1.3M jobs. Small biz owners already struggling to cover payroll could be the hardest hit. https://t.co/P4aaZj3Y3g
— Ivan Pentchoukov (@IvanPentchoukov) January 15, 2021
COVID lockdowns have no clear benefit vs other voluntary measures, international study shows https://t.co/eCF9mFZ7yd
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) January 15, 2021
Kevin Seefried was pictured with Antifa rioter Aaron Mostofsky, a registered Democrat, on the stairs in the US Capitol.
- Kevin Seefried and his son Hunter were arrested Thursday in Delaware. Kevin Seefried was pictured in the White House carrying a Confederate flag during the riots.
- Kevin and Hunter Seefried were within a group of people that had a confrontation with police at the U.S. Capitol and who “verbally confronted” U.S. Capitol Police.
- There is one Kevin Seefried listed in Delaware. He is listed a registered Democrat.
We have not confirmed this.
Why wasn’t this presented to the witch Hunt Impeachment Congress. Because they have no interest in the truth that riots had nothing to do with the Trump speech. They were organized before speech and carried out on their own by groups like ANTIFA trained to riot.
Today (Jan 15) is the one-year anniversary of Pelosi sending impeachment articles to the Senate
DEVELOPING: Sources on Hill say Pelosi coordinated the “snap impeachment” of Trump with Russia “collusion” hoaxer Schiff in part to distract from forthcoming damning revelations from declassified bombshell FBI docs exposing the Russiagate probe of Trump as a political operation
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 15, 2021
- A whistleblower inside Twitter recorded CEO Jack Dorsey and sent Project Veritas the recording.
- Jack Dorsey recently banned President Trump from the social media platform for ‘inciting violence.’
- Project Veritas released video of Jack Dorsey laying out the roadmap for future political censorship — censoring Trump was just the beginning.
- “We are focused on one account [@realDonaldTrump] right now, but this is going to be much bigger than just one account, and it’s going to go on for much longer than just this day, this week, and the next few weeks, and go on beyond the inauguration,” Dorsey said in a video recorded January 8.
- Dorsey: “So, the focus is certainly on this account [@realDonaldTrump] and how it ties to real world violence. But also, we need to think much longer term around how these dynamics play out over time. I don’t believe this is going away anytime soon.”
- Dorsey: “You know, the U.S. is extremely divided. Our platform is showing that every single day.”
Jack Dorsey has repeatedly lied to lawmakers about targeting conservatives for censorship.
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 14, 2021
- “It’s the most poisonous I’ve ever seen,” Rep. Don Beyer, D-Va., said in an interview. “There’s the overall sense that maybe if some of them have guns — and likely the ones who are more into conspiracy theories and QAnon with the pedophilic satanic rings — are we safe from them?”
- America’s borders with Canada and Mexico will remain closed for another month.
- “In order to continue to prevent the spread of #COVID, the US, Mexico, Canada will extend the restrictions on non-essential travel through Feb. 21,”
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom mobilized 1,000 members of the National Guard amid other security precautions over concerns of civil unrest ahead of President Donald Trump leaving office.
- The state also erected a temporary chain link fence around the state Capitol, bolstering other temporary and permanent barriers, and the California Highway Patrol has refused to issue permits for rallies that had been planned there.
- The Pentagon is putting 20,000 National Guard on the streets of D.C.
- The more than 25,000 members of law enforcement personnel that are being deployed is five times the number of United States military deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq.
If nothing else, our enemies knew: attack our soldiers & you will pay. pic.twitter.com/d5ON87YXpm
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) January 14, 2021
— Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) January 14, 2021
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
Remember What Chris Miller Said to Pence
TAKE A LISTEN
- The vast majority of those surveyed, 80 percent, said they “strongly” oppose the actions of the individuals who stormed the Capitol as Congress gathered to certify the electoral votes on January 6, with only eight percent expressing some level of support.
- The survey then asked if Trump should be charged with inciting a riot, wording the question thusly: “As you may know, Trump encouraged his supporters to march to the U.S. Capitol, where a riot followed. Do you think Trump should be charged with the crime of inciting a riot, or do you think he should not be charged?”
- Fifty-four percent said he should be charged, 43 percent said he should not, and three percent expressed no opinion.
NEW – Voters want Speaker Pelosi to stop the second impeachment of President Trump and would rather see the punishment of Big Tech for censoring the President, according to a leaked internal memo from a pollster. @disclosetv
- Jason Miller
- John McLaughlin
- January 12, 2021
- Battleground Voter Survey
- The results of our just completed survey of 800 battleground voters on January 10th and11th, which matches the actual turnout from the November 3rd
- election, show that voters are opposed to impeachment and Big Tech censorship, and they want a peaceful and orderly transition.Voters strongly prefer that Congress deal with fighting coronavirus and not impeachment.Impeachment is viewed as a waste of time and money. Voters believe that the Democrats are playing politics and that continuing to attack the President is making it worse. They also believe that Big Techis violating free speech and if they can do it to President Trump, they can do it to any American.
- 89% of all voters think it is important that President Trump lead an orderly and peaceful transition to Joe Biden. 70% say it is very important. Only 11% do not think it is important.
- When voters are told that Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20
- , but Speaker NancyPelosi wants Congress to impeach and remove the President in his last week in office, 60% ofall voters say that this is another waste of time and money. Only 40% agree with Pelosi.
- 77% of all voters think that Congress should make its priority this week dealing withCoronavirus. Only 23% prefer impeaching President Trump.
- 74% of all voters agree that efforts by Pelosi and the Democrats to try to impeach thePresident after Joe Biden is sworn in would be politically motivated to prevent the Presidentfrom running again, stripping his Secret Service protection, and preventing him from having aPresidential Library. Only 26% disagree.
- 65% of all voters agree that by continuing to attack the President, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosiare making this worse and keeping the country divided. Only 35% disagree.
- 48% of all voters are less likely to vote for a member of Congress who votes to impeach thePresident. Only 36% are more likely
- The documents will reportedly show the involvement in the United States and overseas to set up Donald Trump in the Russia lie.
- The Trump administration must now make sure these documents are released to the public.
- MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF STATE
- THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY
THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
THE SECRETARY OF ENERGY
THE SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY
THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
- SUBJECT: Agency Cooperation with Attorney General’s Review of Intelligence Activities Relating to the 2016 Presidential Campaigns
- By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:
- Section 1. Agency Cooperation. The Attorney General is currently conducting a review of intelligence activities relating to the campaigns in the 2016 Presidential election and certain related matters. The heads of elements of the intelligence community, as defined in 50 U.S.C. 3003(4), and the heads of each department or agency that includes an element of the intelligence community shall promptly provide such assistance and information as the Attorney General may request in connection with that review.
- Sec. 2. Declassification and Downgrading. With respect to any matter classified under Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009 (Classified National Security Information), the Attorney General may, by applying the standard set forth in either section 3.1(a) or section 3.1(d) of Executive Order 13526, declassify, downgrade, or direct the declassification or downgrading of information or intelligence that relates to the Attorney General’s review referred to in section 1 of this memorandum. Before exercising this authority, the Attorney General should, to the extent he deems it practicable, consult with the head of the originating intelligence community element or department. This authority is not delegable and applies notwithstanding any other authorization or limitation set forth in Executive Order 13526.
Welfare for the rich.
Private emails: GOOG: NK: Tesla
The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING>
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.
Building at Google Campus in Mountain View evacuated as police investigate a suspicious package. The building is on Casey Avenue. Santa Clara Co. Bomb Squad has been called. More on @nbcbayarea at 11. @Google #suspiciouspackage pic.twitter.com/RnlSXylkrS
— Anthony Leong (@anthonyleong83) January 15, 2021
— UB1UB2 (@UB1UB2) January 15, 2021
According to a newly released transcript of an interview with FBI agent Joe Pientka, the FBI claims it “lost” the document, known as a Woods file, of all of the information/sources substantiating the first Carter Page FISA warrant.
And guess what else? The FBI, according to FBI agent Joe Pientka’s attorney, also appears to have magically lost the original Woods file for the second FISA warrant against Carter Page.
JUST IN – #Michigan‘s top GOP lawmakers are canceling the session next week over upcoming “credible threats” near the state Capitol
If Trump is preparing to declass it all, either Friday or Monday, what would be the [DS] reaction, [FF] to change the news cycle. Why would Trump announce this? Why would he indicate a day? Moves and Countermoves
The [DS] Thought the Declass Drop was today, Ammunition used, Day is not over
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/14/2018 15:18:16 ID:
BEWARE of MAJOR FALSE FLAG attempts this week.
- An uneasy peace has settled in Washington, D.C., with a week to go before Inauguration Day a
- Congress is out of session until President-elect Joe Biden is inaugurated next week, buildings are boarded up across the city, the National Guard has descended upon the district, and President Trump no longer has an outlet (Twitter) to feed into the insatiable news cycle.
The NG current Rules of engagement are “cleared to use deadly force.”
Razor Wire. All to protect a BIDEN VIRTUAL INAUGURATION?
*DO YOU SEE IT YET?*