Steven Crowder recaps last week’s election hearings, running through all the information you need to know about #StopTheSteal. After, Steven lists notable California politicians flagrantly disobeying their own COVID policies!
NO RETREAT! America Is About To #StopTheSteal | Good Morning #MugClub
Pipe Burst Fact-Check
- This was a key moment during the Georgia hearings. SOURCE: YouTube
- Media now says there was no burst pipe and poll watchers weren’t sent home. SOURCE: Twitter
- At the time, the media all reported a pipe had burst at a Georgia counting center and people were sent home for the night.
- So which is it? Did it happen or it didn’t? It was delayed because of the water pipe burst but now it never was?
- AND JUST FOR GIGGLES: There was no chain of custody: poll worker Ruby Freeman was left unsupervised with thousands of ballots. SOURCE: Twitter
Dominion Voting Machines
- A Michigan Judge gave the Trump Campaign access to 22 machines to conduct a forensic audit. SOURCE: Twitter
- In Georgia, expert witness Russell Ramsland presented findings showing Dominion systems over represented Biden votes compared to all other voting systems. SOURCE: YouTube
- If you apply this to the entire state, it suggests Dominion could have given Biden anywhere from 123,000 to 136,000 votes.
- A hand recount in Georgia showed a 37 increase in votes for Donald Trump, and a 37 vote decrease for Biden. SOURCE: Tennessee Star
- Congressman Jody Hice confirmed these machines switched votes from Donald Trump to Biden. SOURCE: Twitter
- Here is the e-mail confirming the 37+ votes anomaly. SOURCE: E-mail
- This was a hand recount, of the MACHINE ballot count. So there was no human error/corruption in the first count. This is hard evidence of a systemic algorithm. If applied state-wide, this basically means every Trump vote counted as 87% of a vote, and Biden’s would be 113% of a vote. That’s in line with the margin of victory in the state.
CALIFORNIA’S COVID HYPOCRISY
- LA Mayor Eric Garcetti shut down small restaurants but let a movie company set up outdoor dining in the same parking lot. SOURCE: Twitter
- FAST L.A. County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl voted to ban all outdoor dining, which she described as “a most dangerous situation.” A few hours later she did dined at an outdoor restaurant. Source: FOXLA
- California was planning to shut down a COVID testing center so a crew of 200 could film a 90s RomCom remake: “She’s All that”. SOURCE: Deadline
- After public outrage, they reversed the decision and will film and do tests at the same site.
- This comes after Gavin Newsom’s recent stay-at-home order that said you couldn’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but exempted entertainment industry workers! SOURCE: Deadline
- Don’t forget Newsom also dined maskless, inside at a birthday party for one of his political advisers that same month. SOURCE: DailyMail
- And San Francisco mayor London Breed — who imposed the first city-wide lockdown — dined at the French Laundry restaurant the night after Gov. Gavin Newsom’s infamous party. SOURCE: DailyMail
- This week a California Mayor Rex Parris declared not wearing a mask in public was an “act of domestic terrorism.” SOURCE: DailyNews
- “If it were up to me, anybody not wearing a mask when they are out in public would be arrested. That’s an act of domestic terrorism and should be treated like one.”
- Keep in mind, California has decriminalized knowingly exposing people to AIDS. WaPo
Go to Source