Paul Mitchell has by far one of the best analogies we’ve heard in a long time. Canada is the Titanic and its going down. Best get in a lifeboat Alberta or we will be taken down with the ship.
Alberta separation, independence or the 51 state of the United States; either way we need to do something different then what we have.
This is a excerpt from Coffee Talk with Nadine featuring Kelly Lorenz and Paul Mitchell. https://youtu.be/LnTJGFZOLcM
Want to show your support? Donations will help us keep up this fight and producing content. Donate as little as a coffee, click this link: https://nadinewellwood.ca/donate_now/
Become a Patron at: https://www.patreon.com/NadineWellwood for live streams, in-depth discussions and more.
Books Referenced in this video (paid promotion):
– Moment of Truth: How to Think About Alberta’s Future – Book: https://amzn.to/3owyLh3
– The Law – Frederic Bastiat – Book: https://amzn.to/3kc1rt0
– The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents–The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek) – Book: https://amzn.to/3lVvW79
– The Constitution of Liberty: The Definitive Edition – Book: https://amzn.to/3dF4jfO
– The Fatal Conceit: The Errors of Socialism (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek Book 1) – Book: https://amzn.to/359Nc1N
– The Tragedy of Liberation – Book: https://amzn.to/30pltbz
– Mao’s Great Famine – Book: https://amzn.to/3l4h85B
– The Cultural Revolution – Book: https://amzn.to/36quhSC
Other Great Reads
– The Road to Serfdom: https://amzn.to/3m3rT8V
– The Accidental Superpower: https://amzn.to/36nZpC5
– The Absent Superpower: https://amzn.to/3kZIOZe
– Disunited Nations: https://amzn.to/3n5gJ4V
– The Storm Before the Calm: https://amzn.to/3l60aUm
Go to Source