Premier Jason Kenney speaks for the United Conservative Party of Alberta and the official opposition New Democratic Party (NDP) agree there is no room for an Independence movement in Alberta. They believe they can do what no one has done before…get Alberta a fair deal with Canada. With friends like these does Alberta really need more enemies? It’s time Alberta to bring the fight to Ottawa using all the tools in the arsenal. Alberta needs greater independence and a Premier who will stand and fight for Alberta not concede the battle before it even begins in his undeniable support for a faulty confederation.
Want to show your support? Donations will help us keep up this fight and producing content. Donate as little as a coffee, click this link: https://nadinewellwood.ca/donate_now/
Become a Patron at: https://www.patreon.com/NadineWellwood for live streams, in-depth discussions and more.
Books Referenced in this video (paid link): by buying a book through our affiliate link in Amazon you support the channel and our ability to continue to bring this content to you. Thank you.
– Moment of Truth: How to Think About Alberta’s Future – Book: https://amzn.to/3owyLh3
– The Law – Frederic Bastiat – Book: https://amzn.to/3kc1rt0
– The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents–The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek) – Book: https://amzn.to/3lVvW79
– The Constitution of Liberty: The Definitive Edition – Book: https://amzn.to/3dF4jfO
– The Fatal Conceit: The Errors of Socialism (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek Book 1) – Book: https://amzn.to/359Nc1N
– The Tragedy of Liberation – Book: https://amzn.to/30pltbz
– Mao’s Great Famine – Book: https://amzn.to/3l4h85B
– The Cultural Revolution – Book: https://amzn.to/36quhSC
Other Great Reads
– The Road to Serfdom: https://amzn.to/3m3rT8V
– The Accidental Superpower: https://amzn.to/36nZpC5
– The Absent Superpower: https://amzn.to/3kZIOZe
– Disunited Nations: https://amzn.to/3n5gJ4V
– The Storm Before the Calm: https://amzn.to/3l60aUm
Go to Source