Throughout a monologue on “State of the Union,” Tapper trashed Trump for “failed leadership” and “undermining” efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. During Trump’s State of the Union this year, the president spoke about the virus, while Democrats were in the middle of impeaching him. That was the same speech that Speaker Nancy Pelosi tore up behind Trump’s back like a coward.
“Many Americans are likely feeling both sympathy and anger today, emotions that don’t necessarily mix well,” Tapper began. “Sympathy for all of those suffering, including President Trump, who remains at Walter Reed Medical Center. But also anger because so much — so much of all this pain could have been avoided.”
I would love to know what Tapper thinks the president could have done to “avoid” people catching the virus. Leftists love to argue that if only Trump acted sooner he would have saved more lives, completely removing the context that in the beginning, no one, and I mean no single doctor or scientist, knew anything about what we were dealing with. Someone should ask Tapper what exactly does he think the president should have done?
Tapper continued, “So many of us since March have been doing everything we can to preserve the health of not only ourselves and our families, but our communities, our neighbors, you. Social distancing, wearing masks, holding events remotely, weddings have been canceled, jobs lost, children are missing out on in-person education, and their ability to see friends. It’s a real crisis. It’s going to leave scars. 208,000 Americans have died. Thousands of Americans have lost loved ones without being able to properly mourn or even say good-bye. But we’re in the middle of a once in century pandemic. Health experts say this is what we need to do in order to get to the other side.”
“Regardless of the sympathy we may feel, we also know the president has been undermining these efforts, expressing disdain for health regulations and those who abide by them,” Tapper claimed.
Jake Tapper is mindless cluck, who works for a network filled with mindless clucks. Trump mobilized a pandemic effort the likes of which have never been seen before. It’s not even close. When being left with barely anything after the Obama/Biden administration, Trump went into action from the very beginning.
Tapper and his network lied to the American people about Russian collusion for two years. Talk about being a failure.
Tapper went on to say that “Americans who don’t listen to science or medicine” are making “it worse for all of us” — and he claimed those individuals are “are taking your cues” from Trump.
If Jake Tapper thinks Americans care so little about their own health that they look to see if Trump is wearing a mask that day, then I think the CNN host is even more far removed from normal American people than I first believed. That’s like saying if Jeff Zucker steps off the roof of a building, Jake Tapper will follow.
Then the CNN hack tore into Republicans for gathering collectively last Saturday, many of them maskless, during Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination announcement.
“My god. How are future generations going to try to make sense of these images of the Republican leaders of the nation acting like this during a once in a century pandemic with more than 200,000 Americans dead?” Tapper said.
“It’s not just through failed leadership or setting bad examples. You are all now literally risking spreading the virus yourselves,” he continued. “The president and his team have been behaving as if the pandemic is over. This callous indifference to the wellbeing of the citizens the president swore to protect, it’s no longer just theoretical, it’s no longer well, they might get the virus.”
This idiot acts like Donald Trump is personally infecting everyone who comes down with COVID. He knows absolutely nothing about how serious the president has taken the virus, from the very beginning. As the Democrats were busy impeaching an innocent president for something that Joe Biden actually did, Trump banned travel to and from China as soon as the first American was infected. People of Tapper’s ilk called the president racist and xenophobic. Joe Biden called him racist and xenophobic and Tapper when given the chance never asked Biden about his attacks on Trump for the China travel ban. Meanwhile, you had Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, NY Governor Andrew Cuomo and NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio telling people to go out and enjoy themselves, go see a movie, visit Chinatown, go live your life, at the exact same time that clowns like Tapper claim Trump did nothing. It’s like Tapper lives in another world.
The only reason people think Trump failed is because of #FakeNews hacks like Tapper.
Then, Tapper directed his speech on to Trump, who stays at Walter Reed Nationwide Navy Medical Middle the place he’s battling his COVID-19 an infection.
“Sick and in isolation, Mr. President, you have become a symbol of your own failures. Failures of recklessness, ignorance, arrogance. The same failures you have been inflicting on the rest of us,” Tapper said. “Get well, and please, for the rest of us who don’t get to go to Walter Reed, get well and get it together.”
Here are measures President Trump took to combat COVID-19 right from the White House website:
- Took early action to cut off travel from China
- Built the world’s leading testing system from nothing
- Enacted mitigation measures to slow the spread
- Mobilized public and private sectors to secure needed supplies
- Took action to protect vulnerable Americans
- Launched effort to deliver a vaccine and therapeutics in record time
- Provided support to workers and businesses
- Paved way for reopening to get America working again
- Surged resources to hot spots as they arose
- Confronted China as origin of the virus while Democrats and media cowered
At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
- While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
- In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
- In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
- We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
- President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
- The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
- At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
- President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
- When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
President Trump moved swiftly to protect vulnerable communities.
- The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
- The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
- President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
- The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.
Early in the fight against the virus, President Trump launched a historic effort to develop a vaccine and therapeutics in record time.
- President Trump understood early on that in order to defeat this virus once and for all and protect Americans, we need a vaccine and therapeutics.
- President Trump revolutionized the clinical trial process to ensure Americans get a safe vaccine as quickly as possible, by providing unprecedented investments in leading vaccine candidates to simultaneously produce them as they are tested and developed.
- Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, coronavirus vaccine trials have progressed at record speeds, with multiple candidates already in or near the final stage of clinical trials.
President Trump responded to the devastating toll the virus took on our businesses and workers and secured unprecedented financial support.
- The President negotiated and launched the Paycheck Protection Program – helping save 51 million American jobs.
- President Trump secured direct payments to help the countless Americans who are hurting due to the pandemic.
- President Trump took executive action to give tax relief to workers, ensure unemployment benefits for those out of work, prevent families from losing their homes to eviction or foreclosure, and provide student debt relief for Americans already hurting due to the virus.
Understanding the harmful toll a never-ending shutdown would have on our Nation, President Trump provided support to help states safely reopen as soon as they were able.
- As we built out our critical medical supplies, flattened the curve, and rapidly expanded testing, states across the country were able to safely move towards reopening.
- President Trump ensured they had the data and resources to reopen on the correct timeframe.
As hot spots have emerged, President Trump has surged resources to impacted areas while enabling us to prevent another nationwide shutdown.
- The President has provided support to states facing new emergences of the virus, including surging testing sites, deploying medical personnel, and advising on mitigation strategies.
While the media and Democrats refuse to do so, President Trump has called out China for its actions to ensure we prevent a similar threat from arising again.
- President Trump has rightly called out China’s handling of the virus for refusing to be transparent and failing to contain the virus before it spread.
- The President held the WHO accountable for its egregious bias towards China that jeopardizes the safety of Americans.
Only a moron in league with Jake Tapper would claim the president hasn’t taken the virus seriously.
The post CNN’s Jake Tapper Takes Cheap Shot At Trump: ‘You have become a symbol of your own failures’ [VIDEO] appeared first on DJHJ Media.
Go to Source
Author: Rich Welsh