On May 1 there are a few things I would like everyone to be aware of:
- It is recommended that you wear a mask (not required, as you are adults and can decide how to best take care of your own health)
- It is recommended that you practice 6′ social distancing (not required, as you are adults and can decide how to best take care of your own health)
- It is recommended that you do not bring Trump specific gear, show your support for the President of the United States with an American flag (not required, as you are adults and can decide how to dress and accessorize yourself)
- It is recommended that everyone bring a trash bag with them in your pocket. We want to leave the space cleaner than we found it.
- All our protesters will be on foot. Make sure you park in a safe place. This is in order to not block emergency vehicles.
- DO NOT block the road with your vehicle or your body
- DO NOT block entrances and exits from buildings
- DO NOT block walkways, so that no one can get past you
- DO NOT step onto private property. Public property only.
- DO NOT litter.
- DO NOT use illegal drugs or alcohol.
- DO NOT damage or violate any property.
- DO NOT use violence or force.
- DO NOT violate local laws or ordinances.
- DO remain fully clothed at all times.
- DO stay hydrated.
- DO dress appropriately for local weather.
- DO be vigilant and observant of those around in order to make sure that all are following safe and common sense practices.
- DO be aware of media and make sure that reporters are speaking to the correct assigned personal in your area.
For anything not covered above, follow the laws, use common sense, be safe, be aware. Thank you and have a great party!!!
Your host Josh Ellis will be doing a Facebook Live stream for your time zone. Please tune in to his Facebook page and be prepared to watch and help others tune into the feed around you.
American Revolution 2.0 Admin Team
Go to Source