The UN Human Rights Council opens its 44th session, lasting until July 21, to examine violations worldwide. UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet makes the opening statement. Carrie Lam, chief executive of China’s Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, takes part in the conference via video message.
- Microsoft Seizes Malicious Domains Used in Mass Office 365 Attacks 6 views
- US Announces Visa Restrictions On Chinese Government, Communist Party Officials Over Access To Tibet 4 views
- Live: Beijing gives update on latest COVID-19 containment efforts 北京召开疫情防控第145场新闻发布会 4 views
- Bill Clinton says having sex with Monica Lewinsky was ‘to manage my anxieties’ | Daily Mail Online | Trends 4 views
- Kanpur Encounter: UP Gangster Vikas Dubey Caught On CCTV, Flees Faridabad Hotel Before Cops Arrive 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59