Former U.S. vice president and Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden speaks in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Black Lives Matter protests that has erupted across the U.S. after the killing of an unarmed black American, George Floyd, in the city of Minneapolis on May 25. The 46-year-old died of asphyxiation in police custody after a white police officer had knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.
- China warns of ‘unknown pneumonia’ more deadly than coronavirus in Kazakhstan 4 views
- 5 Mouth Watering Venison Meat Recipes To Die For | Surviva Life 3 views
- Ingevity CEO steps down because of ‘personal conduct’ 3 views
- CNN’s Brian Stelter: We Are Tucker Carlson’s “Real Victims” 3 views
- Weirdos LOVE black versions of classically white characters 3 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59