The Biden campaign begins its search for a running mate in earnest. If elected, Joe Biden would be the oldest president in history to take the oath of office, raising the stakes on his choice for vice president. Also, filmmaker Michael Pack is President Trump’s choice to head the agency that runs the Voice of America and Radio Free Europe. His Senate confirmation has been a two-year ordeal – what explains the vitriol? Host Andrew Walworth is joined by RealClearPolitics president and co-founder Tom Bevan, Washington Bureau Chief Carl Cannon, and national correspondent Susan Crabtree for today’s RealClearPolitics Takeaway podcast.
- Amperity acquires Custora to improve its customer data platform – TechCrunch 39 views
- Protests Over George Floyd’s Death Continue in NY 5 views
- Protests Over George Floyd’s Death Continue in NYC 4 views
- The Bulletin Board: A Month in Review | Lone Conservative 4 views
- Obama Invokes Racist, Genocidal Marxist Chavez, HCQ Study Rigged, Rosenstein LIED!? HRC To Testify!! 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59