BILL BENNETT: I was surprised that President Obama entered into this. I don’t think this is a fight that he wants to be in. Particularly unfortunate is his use of the phrase “institutional norms.” Really? You want to talk about institutional norms with the FBI and basic violations of law? Now we find out what seems very likely that President Obama knew about this investigation that was going on before the new president, the president-elect and decide not to tell him. This is some kind of offensive move on the part of the Obama people because I think they fear something really big and tough on them is coming. It’s beginning to come but I don’t think until we see John Durham and some of the other matters we will see the full weight of it but they are rattled, big time.
- Amperity acquires Custora to improve its customer data platform – TechCrunch 15 views
- Police officer suspended after shoving elderly protester to the ground | US protests 12 views
- Displaced Yazidi Woman Paints Life After IS Genocide 4 views
- Live: Protests demanding racial justice continue across the U.S. 美国警员膝盖压脖子致非裔男子死亡 4 views
- 18 Western lawmakers form group to take ‘tougher stance’ on China 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59