Judicial Crisis Network President Carrie Severino said that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should release his Supreme Court justice shortlist before the election. Severino, a former clerk for Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, said Biden is withholding the list because it may cause friction with the progressive side of the Democratic party. She added the American people deserve to see what kind of justices he would appoint.
- Amperity acquires Custora to improve its customer data platform – TechCrunch 22 views
- Protests Over George Floyd’s Death Continue in NY 5 views
- English actor Mr.Pea reflects on lockdown life in Wuhan 4 views
- Silicon Vallery Entrepreneurs Reach Out to Help Venezuela 4 views
- Protests Over George Floyd’s Death Continue in NYC 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59