Senate leaders and Trump administration officials are resuming talks Monday morning on a giant stimulus bill aimed at propping up an economy hard-hit by the coronavirus, after weekend negotiations failed to produce a deal. Senate Democrats voted Sunday evening to block the bill from advancing, infuriating Republicans. Democrats have alleged the bill does too much to help prop up businesses without directing enough money to households, hospitals and health professionals.
- Judge in Hunter Biden’s Arkansas paternity case abruptly recuses himself 4 views
- Three Minutes of Mourning at Wuhan Railway Station for Coronavirus Victims 4 views
- Live From New York City After Trump Orders Military Deployment 4 views
- Rabe’s grandson ask China for help, Chinese company donate medicine for free 4 views
- Cover Up? Epstein Shipped $100K Cement Mixer To ‘Pedo Island’ Weeks Before Crushing Exposé 3 views
amerika Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Fifth Domain Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humanevents Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight Sarah Corriher scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59