A military funeral is held for former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak in the country’s capital city, Cairo. The 91-year-old died in hospital after undergoing treatment in an intensive care unit following surgery, according to Egypt’s state television on Tuesday. Mubarak served as Egyptian president for nearly 30 years until the military announced his resignation as the result of mass nationwide protests in 2011. He was then jailed for years on charges of corruption and killing protesters but was freed by the country’s top court in 2017.
- Chris Cuomo Describes Coronavirus: “Wicked Phantasmagorical Experiences That Are Not Dreams” 3 views
- China post, test kit manufacturer, warehouse come to Wuhan’s aid amid coronavirus outbreak 3 views
- Sports Illustrated model Brooks Nader claps back at troll calling her ‘slut’ for sexy dress: ‘I love the hate’ 3 views
- Live: Tokyo Olympics CEO speaks amid concerns over COVID-19 东京奥组委首席执行官召开新闻发布会 3 views
- Something Else Big Is Going On | More Than Just COVID-19… 3 views
amerika Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Fifth Domain Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humanevents Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight Sarah Corriher scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59