CHRIS MATTHEWS: I was reading last night about the fall of France in the summer of 1940, and the general, Renault, calls up Churchill and says, ‘It’s over.’ And Churchill says ‘How can it be? You’ve got the greatest army in Europe. How can it be over?’ He said, ‘It’s over.’ So I had that suppressed feeling, I can’t be as wild as [James] Carville, but he is damn smart, but I think he’s right on this one.
- Video Antifa Activists Protest Against Anti-Pedophilia March in Dublin 4 views
- Satellite Images Show Site of Ukraine Plane Crash in Iran 4 views
- NYC WILL GIVE 400K MEALS FOR RAMADAN 4 views
- Starbucks apologizes after 2 uniformed California deputies were allegedly refused service 4 views
- Microsoft Partners With Marina Abramovic – A New Age Witch Who Engages In ‘Spirit Cooking’ And Satanism 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59