Governors, CEOs, intellectuals are once again gathering against the backdrop of the breathtaking mountain scenery in the Swiss town of Davos to seek solutions to pressing world issues. The World Economic Forum officially opens its 50th annual summit on January 21, but CGTN’s Tian Wei is already on the ground talking to participants who have brought the latest technologies and ideas.
- Amperity acquires Custora to improve its customer data platform – TechCrunch 20 views
- Thousands protest in cities across U.S. over George Floyd’s death 4 views
- Tucker Carlson: How Much Longer Will Police Take This? Who Will Enforce The Laws Then? 4 views
- Canadian PM Trudeau Pauses For More Than 20 Seconds When Asked About Trump, Protests 4 views
- Is It Safe to End the Lockdown? 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU President's Official RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59