Mobile device makers are constantly reinventing their products to keep consumers coming back, and paying, for more. The race to outdo each other has resulted in new form factors like foldable and dual screens. Not to be left out, Microsoft recently unveiled its take on the trend. VOA’s Tina Trinh examines whether the new look prizes form over function?
- Lebanon: Protest in Beirut; Police Clash with Demonstrators 6 views
- Protesters March in Stuttgart Against Tight COVID Measures 6 views
- Democrats Are Destroying Our Election On PURPOSE, Leftists Sending Out BUNK Mail In Voter Forms 5 views
- Marvel’s Avengers Beta Review and Takeaways | Much Potential | Hulk Gameplay 5 views
- Democrats Push INSANE Lies To Smear Trump COVID Relief, Trump Accuses Dems Of Cheating The Election 5 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59