It sounds like science fiction, but a number of tech wearables are letting users control devices with their thoughts. The implications for consumers and businesses are significant. But to start out, the goal of two developers is to simply enable more productivity. Tina Trinh meets the Brooklyn team behind a thought-powered headset.
- Beirut explosion: drone footage reveals scale of damage to homes 5 views
- Democrats Push INSANE Lies To Smear Trump COVID Relief, Trump Accuses Dems Of Cheating The Election 5 views
- Will We Be Safer If Microsoft Buys Tiktok? – The China Angle with Simone Gao 4 views
- Why Wouldn’t They Want to Put an End to Slavery? 4 views
- Twitter In Talks To Buy TikTok; Mauritius Green Emergency; TikTok To Sue Trump Ban & More|Speed News 4 views
amerika AMTV Anthony Brian Logan CCN CGTN China Uncensored christiannews360 cpj Crowder Dan Bongino DefenseNews - Space Dissentwatch DNYUZ Dustin Nemos DW News Gab Trends Gatestone Institute Guardian News HighImpactVlogs Humans Are Free India Today Infowars Jericho Green Judicial Watch JustInformed Talk LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY Mark Dice MarketWatch MRCTV politichicks PragerU RealClearPolitics Redacted Tonight scmp sputniknews Styxhexenhammer666 Subverse The National Interest Threatpost Tim Pool Uncategorized UNITE AMERICA FIRST VOA News X22Report YoungRippa59