Welcome to Episode 88 of STRIKE and MIKE! Today Strike and Mike talk about some of the political realities in Europe, in the UK elections and the Trump administration, Trump’s supposed accomplishments on immigration, how young GOP politicians are adjusting to populism and finally the setup of the Proud Boys in New York City.
- Macron, Trump and Johnson: Election Year anti-immigration
- Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn and the UK elections
- Why Big Tech No Longer Innovates
- Kushners Wall
- Rubio, Hawley and Gaetz: the GOP adjustment?
- Inside the story on how the Proud Boys were set up
Go to Source